It's 11:25 pm and I'm cutting it close again with this posting business. But, I've been searching my bins (yes, plural) of pictures looking for an appropriate picture to post alongside tonight's news.
My brother is HOME! Home, home, home!! Yippee! After 13 +/- months in the "sandbox," my younger brother is home with his wife and children. Safe and sound where he should be.
Now I'm waiting to get that phone call that my baby sister is home as well.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, don't you think?
YEEEEEEEEAH! I can't imagine any better thing for Christmas than to know that everyone is home and safe! That would be the super-greatest to get Baby's call before Christmas too huh? Maybe that B'day wish could come true if we all prayed for it huh? Anyone? Faith of a mustard seed? Bueller?~soap
ReplyDeleteI just heard the news from you mom! How exciting. Is Baby supposed to come home soon as well. I hope so. That would be the greatest.
ReplyDeleteVERY COOL! That is a wonderful blessing. We're grateful for heroes but we love them when they're home!!
ReplyDelete