Yesterday morning my heart stopped for about a nanosecond. Keep reading if you think you can handle a small cardiac arrest.
(While M was in the shower before Church....)
M: Mom! Mooooommmmmmm!!!!
Me: What!? What in the world are you yelling about? (I partially pull back the shower curtain thinking perhaps there is a tarantula or Darth Vader in the shower with her)
M (in a whispered tone, which is very unusual): I know what the "F" word is..... (her eyes grow wide with fear)
Me (after gulping, restarting my heart and taking a deep breath): What do you think it is?

M: Fla, fla, fla, FLAMINGO!! (to the conga line rhythm!)
7 1/2 year old: 1 point. 37 yr old mom: 0
Ha ha ha!! She's great! Isaac told me the other day that someone said the f word. I got all worried and then asked...really, what did they say? He looked around and then whispered...fart!
ReplyDeleteShe's a hoot!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME, M!
ReplyDeleteAnd let's just keep her thinking that, shall we! :)
Oh BOOOOOOY! You barely escaped that one....for a while at least!~soap
ReplyDeleteShe's a character!
ReplyDeleteBut a really adorable character.