Sunday, June 21, 2009

True Love is....

making T homemade chicken enchiladas (no picture, sorry) and HOMEMADE flan for Father's Day. This is the first time I've ever made flan (personally, I don't care for it at all) and I even made my own caramel sauce! She's a beauty, isn't she? T said the flan was the best he's ever tasted. (C'mon, what ELSE would he say?!) Oh, and yes -- it is quite large, having been made in a 10 inch dish. I won't tell you how much is left.


6 comments:

  1. Yes that is true love....you DID mean that Todd fell IN LOVE with that flan right? It is awfully beautiful! I'm sooo impressed~that was definitely a common dessert on the mission; and yet I've still never attempted it...and if I ever do, I'm sure it won't look half as purty as yours! Great job Seester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish--haven't had any since my mission either. You may to post your recipe so the rest of us can try it out and culture our families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! T's soooooOOOOOOOooooo lucky!
    Homemade Mexican food by a real Mexican! haha!
    I can't believe you don't like flan. =o
    To each his own!

    ReplyDelete

Gimme some love!