Holy Sha-moley you've got your hands full girl!
She cracks me up!
Why do I get the feeling that she'd totally win if I had a debate with her right now.... So sad when a 7-yr old is smarter than you. I don't think I've EVER used the term "separatists" in a sentence and I think I have a decent vocabulary!
I didn't even know what that was until just last week. JK but definately not at her age!
At least she is choosing the right side...that's so funny :)
Gimme some love!
Holy Sha-moley you've got your hands full girl!
ReplyDeleteShe cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteWhy do I get the feeling that she'd totally win if I had a debate with her right now....
ReplyDeleteSo sad when a 7-yr old is smarter than you. I don't think I've EVER used the term "separatists" in a sentence and I think I have a decent vocabulary!
I didn't even know what that was until just last week. JK but definately not at her age!
ReplyDeleteAt least she is choosing the right side...that's so funny :)
ReplyDelete