Our site is already under construction. Please watch your step. For example, you may have noticed the enormous picture at the top of the page. I've decided my head looks like a... persimmon? No. Maybe a grilled tomato. Everyone else looks fabulouso!
Blessed reader, you'll be happy to know that I've hired my first employee in conjunction with this new endeavor. Please, everyone, let's welcome my hubby, T. (I've decided that I don't want to use full names.) T will be overseeing marketing, site development, IT and well -- everything I don't want to spend time to learn at this point. That makes me sound lazy. Really, I'm not lazy. I'm... how should I put it? Delegating. Yes. That sounds like a skill I should be developing. T has accepted this non-paying position enthusiastically and I think when we past the 90 day probationary period we can revisit the salary issue. (Can you tell I miss being in charge of people at work?) Thanks T for taking on the task of making this thing look more pleasing to our visitors. I look forward to being more than a cookie cutter blog.
T, very suspicious. If I didn't know better I might think it was Todd. Couldn't be.
ReplyDeleteYes, you need to learn to delegate. Glad to see you giving your blood pressure a rest, just wondering if this skill might spill over into the rest of your overly busy life? Give it some thought my friend. Two words I don't want to hear from you again: anur ism.
I will email you about my vehicle issues.
Hey the picture is not that big.
ReplyDeleteThen again I'm working on a 13 inch laptop.
On daddys huge new screen it probably looks gi-normous!
Hey but's a great picture.
Be careful about what you say about your pumpkin head. We all got that head! -
Good luck with the blogging!
I love my myspace profile page because I get to decide how it looks. And it's precisely what I don't like about facebook. Everyone's profile looks the same!
I also have a blog there that you may/ may not be able to read/comment.
don't worry. I haven't been writing much there anyway. some jewels though. Give it a try!
http://www.myspace.com/myrna_mollymormon
-RAB
I like the T&T and M thing. . . wish I would have done something like that with my blog. L is really nervous about using our names, but what is done is done . . . Oh well, he'll have to live with it!!!
ReplyDeleteBe seeing you, T:)