Yes, I've been on an extended absence for the last... 1, 2, oh! I can't figure out how long it has been, but it's been a while. I've been a little busy. This is not to say that I haven't missed my blog. I have had a gazillion (very technical, I know) different blogging subjects come to mind, but once again I become engrossed in the details so abandon my ambitions before I drown.
It's nice to be back. Even if only one of you missed me enough to say so. (no sympathy comments needed, please) Thanks for the note J!
I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but I'm cutting myself some slack and whatever I'm able to do will have to be enough.
I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! I have missed your blogs. I look every couple of days to see if you have posted anything new and to my disappointment....nothing. But today, weeeeeeeeee, you've come back to life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You add so much sparkle to my life. (Boy, I have a pretty sad life, don't I!?!?!?!?) I love you hon and I really am glad you're back to writing. Keep it up. Mom
ReplyDeleteYeah.....you're back. I wonder how zucchini would do if it was shipped across country???? Hummmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletechocolate zucchini bread??? never tried it...are you up for swapping??
Joy
Glad to see you're o.k.
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog--it cracks me up.