As previously mentioned, M is now selling Girl Scout Cookies. Which means, of course, that I am selling Girl Scout Cookies. Each box is $3.50 and payment is not due until delivery. If you'd like me to ship boxes to you, I can definitely arrange that with you. Now, put your hands together and let's give it up for the 2009 Girl Scout Cookie line-up! (deafening applause)
Do-Si-Dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. No artificial color or flavor. Approx 20/pkgNEW! Dulce de Leche: Inspired by the classic confections of Latin America, these sweet, indulgent cookies are rich with milk caramel chips and strips. Approx 15/pkg

Sugar Free Chocolate Chips: All the taste, none of the sugar! A classic favorite with real chocolate chips -- now sugar free! Approx 15/pkg
Tagalongs: Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty coating. Approx 15/pkg
Trefoils: Delicate-tasting shortbread that is simple and satisfying. Approx 36/pkg
Samoas: Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel rolled in toasted coconut and striped with a rich chocolaty coating. Approx 15/pkg






So you've become a GSC Pusher. Guess out of all the drugs out there this is the best drug of choice! So If I buy them from you, you'll cough up the cash to send then to Thailand? Or are GS global these days?
ReplyDeleteBring me the order form!!! When I told Lincoln that M was selling them I now have an order of cookies for you that will end up in Afghanistan!
ReplyDeleteUm, I actually REALLY like to get some-should I just e-mail you what I want?
ReplyDeleteSo how come yours are $3.50 and the girls around here are asking $4.00?
ReplyDeleteAm I being scammed . . .