What a year it has been. Holy moly. There's nowhere to start. Your head would explode. Can we all agree that would be a bad thing?
I have been everywhere and nowhere this past year. Up and down. Simultaneously overjoyed and miserable. My heart has been crushed and succored. I have felt a resident of my own Gethsemane while being offered comforting glimpses of my own perfectly designed Promised Land.
Oh, what a year it has been. I can't go back and write about everything that has transpired, (I don't want to relive the bulk of it) but I believe things are finally looking up. And although I rejoice that the path is, in fact, lit before me I also recognize my lack of faith because I hold my breath waiting for it to give way from beneath me. Is this everyone's experience or am I really taking a different road to the same place?
Aside from all of these intense situations I have had some time to think. And can I say that I'm honestly not surprised to have finally figured out after an entire year of keeping my thoughts to myself (ha! that's funny) that I want to blog. Nay, I need to blog. (I'm liking the word 'nay' lately. Don't know why.) I have things to say. I have crazy stuff floating around in this noggin' and I need to get it out – or my head will explode. Tiny brain bits and all.
So I'm back. My thinking behind my posts might be scattered at first, but then so are my thoughts right now. The grammar will stink, I'll use a million clichés and the run-on sentences will make your skin crawl. I don't really care. It's all me & I've got something to say.
Wooo Hooooo!
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just need some time away to realize that we all think your ramblings are AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to hearing about your life--we think you're so great.
And I may join you in the ramblings--I'm sleep deprived from starting seminary this year with Lexanne.
Yay, you are back!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, so glad you are back!
ReplyDeletePS...I like clichés and run on sentences :)
Just the other day I saw the link to your blog on my blog page and thought, "I should probably delete that link" then the next thought was "No, she'll be back!" I'll do my happy dance with you and enjoy reading your news :)
ReplyDelete