For Columbus Day, T took M downtown to visit the U.S. Botanic Garden next to the Capitol. (Unless you're confused, it IS Botanic, not botanical like one would think.) My kiddo LOVES nature and can't get enough of it, for which I am grateful. With perfect fall weather the day couldn't have been more perfect. T is such a good dad for taking her in and giving me a much needed break. I had VERY important things to do -- like get a pedicure! Enjoy the beautiful pictures taken by T - including the pic at the top of the blog.



Very nice pictures. . . . I was going to comment about the header picture. Very interesting. Nice BOTANIC garden also. We went recently, love it!
ReplyDeleteI got your message about the buttons. I don't actually write the code. I'm actually not really good at that..its the creating the button part that I excel at. I can end you an email that has an xml document in that you can copy and past code from....you may email at my blog messages at hotmail.com OR I've also sent it to Annie, if you would prefer to get it from her. Sorry I wish I could be of more help in this area...
ReplyDeleteI got your message about the buttons. I don't actually write the code. I'm actually not really good at that..its the creating the button part that I excel at. I can end you an email that has an xml document in that you can copy and past code from....you may email at my blog messages at hotmail.com OR I've also sent it to Annie, if you would prefer to get it from her. Sorry I wish I could be of more help in this area...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pix Todd! (and Marmaduke!) Thanks for capturing what some of us may never get to visit in person...especially on 'Columbus Day':) Great field trip idea Teacher T.~soap
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great outing...another place I need to take my kids :)
LOVE the pictures! Your little girl sure is looking grown up.
ReplyDeleteHey Mom, I'm telling you get that girl an agent! She has got modeling talent and of course that beautiful sweet smile!Todd has such a talent with the camera. We love all the shots. Love Lita
ReplyDelete