Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Time

(My family members should recognize that line from an old school song.)

It's time to come back. It's only been a short while since I left, but it somehow it seems like forever. I have been diligently stalking your blogs, but still feel somewhat disconnected from you because of the lack of communication on my end. My sincerest apologies. I needed some time off. I have a lot to recap, but if I start to feel overwhelmed I'll just go forward.

It's amazing how much better I already feel. It's nice to be back with you.

5 comments:

  1. I want you know that I never stopped checking your blog site. Everyday or so I would check, just in case. Perseverance and diligence does win out! I GET TO LEAVE THE FIRST COMMENT! WOO HOO!
    ( regain calm)
    Yes my roommate can actually vouch for the fact that I did 'woohoo" out loud and clapped as I saw you're page load! Really nice picture.
    (twinge of guilt)
    I still owe you a DVD of my Europe trip. DOH!
    Anyway welcome back.
    BTW Another Celine concert? Cool. Where atand is M going again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also frequently checked your blog to see if you made it back. Phew.. as I breathe a sigh of relief. Things are right in the world again. I missed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you've come back from the dead! And I see you every week . . . your family will be WAY excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright! I'm happy you have time for us..maybe it's the season changing..or the full moon we had afew days ago..or the ending of summer...whatever it was..you're right..it's time!~mom

    ReplyDelete

Gimme some love!